Tuesday, December 18, 2012

xxyy'life style!



hi everyone. i am shize, fu. but i prefer you call me lee,. i am a 9 grade Hinsdale High School student. i have Digital Communication Tools class, ESL class, world culture class, earth science,study hall, math and gym.i play chess, i like chess so much. when play chess, i need to imagine how to move, how opponent moves, how to relate my move, how to develop my move.it is so much fun when you actually know how to defect your opponent.

my mom and my dad they broke up when i was ten, now i am living with my mom.i almost forgot my dad.i am the only child. i have many friend , but my best friend is in china, his name is hua hu. a famous person said:  a man is lucky if he met a good friend in his life.i think i am lucky.when i was in china, i most like fun thing was sitting near by the school gate, talk about our life.this is so much fun.




i want to be author when i grow up.i like writing, reading.i want to write the most famous book in the future.this story must be good!



5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what activities do you like to do with your friends?

    ReplyDelete
  3. do you participate in the Chess Club at school?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Why did you not enjoy the chess club?

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are lucky to have a best friend. I am sorry that he is in China. I bet you miss him a lot.

    ReplyDelete