Tuesday, December 18, 2012

MY LIFE


My Life

             My name is Damyana Kyoseva and I am a sophomore at Hinsdale Central High School. The school is very big. Most students like it a lot because they have the opportunity to meet new people in their classes. The school also offers many types of clubs and activities. I am taking English, Geometry, World Cultures, Physical Education, ELL, Biology and Academic Reading classes. ELL is a class for students whose first language is not English. This class helps them improve English and do homework.  I participate in the Graphic Design club. We meet every Wednesday after school (3:00 p.m). I like it because we can learn new things and we are designing stuff like flags, t-shirts, page covers, magazines for the school. My favorite subject is Geometry. It is easy for me and I have really good grades. 




Hinsdale Central High School

              Two years ago, my family and I moved to the United States. I have an older sister, she is 22 years old and studies Biology. My aunt and uncle are living here for 12 years. My grandparents are living in Bulgaria but this year they visited us. My best friends are in Bulgaria and I can't wait for this summer to see them. When I have free time, I like going to shopping, visiting my cousins or talking with my friends in Bulgaria.



           For my future, I have not decided yet what I want to work but I think of photography. I like taking pictures of everything and editing them. It looks like a really fun job and also photography combines what you like to do with the work and earning money.

11 comments:

  1. What are you doing with your friends in Bulgari?
    if you like geometry why did you not want to be an engineer or math teacher?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In Bulgaria I liked to hang out with my friends and just talk about something. I like geometry because it is easier for me than the other subject but i am not interested in being an engineer

      Delete
  2. Do you like it more in America or Bulgaria?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Living in America is better but i like Bulgaria more.

      Delete
  3. would you like to go back in Bulgaria?

    ReplyDelete