Tuesday, December 18, 2012

MY LIFE


        My life isn't perfect, but who does have a perfect life. I am very satisfied what I have now. I have the most wonderful parents in the world. They love me so much, and my name is June. I am a refreshment student in Hinsdale Central High School. I like this school really much because everyone in this school is really nice and friendly. I come from China, and I've been here for three years. The most difficult things for me or for everyone are learning a new language. But after years of learning, I've become a regular student like everyone. One thing I thought is really helpful for people who learned English as a second language is to make a lot of friends. Friends could help you adopt a new environment really quick. Friends could make your schooling not so boring. 
 

Since I like to create things and draw stuff, Art club have become my first club that I joined in this school. I really want to join in Rubik's cube's club, but it does not have a sponsor now. I wish the sponsor could come quickly.
 

In the future, I want to be a toy designer because I really like to play some toys that develop IQ. For example, I can solve Rubik's cube, I had finished a 500 pieces of puzzle in half day and I had solve 3D’s puzzle in 2 hours. I thought doing those are really fun. To becoming a toy designer is my dream because I want to make people happy. In modern life, there are too many competitions and stresses happened in every day, and toys could become a tool release people's stress. As the world is developing, more inventions are invented like smart phone. The smartphone is fun, but it hurts your eyes. I want to develop toys that are not only for children, but also adults can play.

8 comments:

  1. Do you like it more in America or China?

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow that's so interesting :), how's life in china is it better than here? do u wanna go back or you wanna stay here?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wanna stay here because I felt here is much better than in China.I liked the fresh air here.

      Delete
  3. What kind of life you think is perfect?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, this is question is tough. There will be different answers from different people.For me, perfect life is I can be happy every day.

      Delete