Wednesday, December 19, 2012






Hi my name is Jamil. I go to Hinsdale central high school . I came to the USA when i was in 15 years old. i only have been in a USA for only four month. i am a sophmore  at Hinsdale central high school. I take algebra, biology,world cultures, English, and I fax. I'm in two club, which are ambassador club and Internationale club. They are really fun clubs to do. My favorite class is world cultures.



I have alot of friend some of the from the high school and most of them from outside the school, i love my Syrian friend in the school like Omar  (w hl shlh ) they help my to do my homework and to make my feel i'am in syria ,I go to play bolling with them and eating in restaurant (nsbsb w nkfl 3la al nas ) and my friend in Syria there are now every one in different country and who still in Syria they are did not died yet .My family we are six person in the home i have father and mother i see them a lot of time in the home and i have one sister  one brother and one iPhone he is my spoiled brother .

                                                           my friend in the USA



                                                                  my friend in syria

 
my brother

I plan in the future to be engineer or doctor  but i don't know why .  


1 comment:

  1. Jamil, I think it is great that you shared real photos. I am glad that you have found so many friends at Hinsdale Central and it seems you are having fun with them. I see you like to go to the restaurant. What else do you do in your spare time?

    ReplyDelete