Tuesday, December 18, 2012

My Life

       My name is Catherine, I'm a high school student from Hinsdale Central High School. I came to America four years ago, I came from China. I'm taking ELL, Math, Spanish, PE, World Culture, Bio at Hinsdale Central. I'm in Fccla and Care club, we do charity to raise money for Chicago public school and human society. We also bake cookies and cupcakes to sale in school to raise money. I like to play badminton, and I will try out for the team. I  play violin, and I will be in the orchestra on my junior year. My favorite class is Spanish because I'm  learning the third language in my life. I never think about to speak three language in my life so I'm glad that I can learning Spanish as my third language.
             

     I have a nuclear family but I have six cousins. Two of my cousins were in America, New Jersey and New York. I  visit them a lot during Christmas and spring break. I have two cousin sisters they both younger than me, they were in China. I visit them during summer I like being a big sister and take care of them. I have a lot of friend in China and I still chat with them while I'm in America. I do make some friend in America, in high school. I like spend time with them, sometime they inspire me about the things I never think of. That is why I like spend time with them it's fun and they make me laugh. When I have free time I like to hang out with friend, to go shopping or to watch movies. Sometimes we play instrument together, they correct me when I was wrong and they taught me a lot. I'm glad that I still can make friends in America.
                 

        For my future my plan is to go to the college after high school. I think I will be a doctor or a nurse after I graduated from college. In my plan my college time should be a great and happy time ever. I will to live with my friend during college and I will get a dog in my apartment. During the free time I can play badminton or violin with my friend.  I will travel a lot with my friends, we might travel the world. I will go back to China a lot to visit my family and friends.
        

2 comments: