Tuesday, December 18, 2012

My life (yff)

`
Hi, nice to meet you. My name is Steve Yang. I am a Freshman at Hinsdale Central High School. I am taking Intro to Family & Consumer Class, World Culture, Freshman PE, Geometry and Earth Science. I just came to America three months ago so I also have to take a ESL class. I like the World Culture, PE, And Geometry. I also take some club in  our school too. Our school has hundred of club which you can take. I have taken the Kongfu Club and the Art Club.
           



I live in a three people family, I am the only child, so I do not have any brother or sister, but I have some cousin. My best friends is Scofield, Tao, Tam. I like to play computer games, watch movies, and listen to the music.
   

In the future, I want to be a designer. I want to design software,and electronic








7 comments: