Monday, December 17, 2012

My life

My name is Arline Khalil, i'm 16 years old and i'm a student in Hinsdale central high school, I came from middle east (Jordan) to united state of america for good , i was so sad because i left everything there and started a new life with new people, i was crying because i left my friends, my school , my house and also my mom, i was crying because i don't know how can i contact with american people who aren't speak my language?,how can i make a new friends?,how can i live my life? How can i study and be someone important in the future?
i went to that big school (Hinsdale central High School) and i told them that i want to go to a school , they told me to started nest day.
 My first day in the school was so exited, its a very big school, my school in Jordan smaller than this school. , i love drawing and painting, so i joined the digital imagine, it's very helpful. i love spending a lot of time on computer search for information about the countries, i like world culture class because it gives me a lot of information that i wanted to know before.
when i first came here i wasn't have any friend, i started talking to people, introduce my self, now i have a lot of friends from different countries.  
that doesn't mean that i stopped talking to my old friends , i'm always contact with them 
in Skype cell phone. my mom didn't come yet she still in Jordan, but she'll come soon.
everyday i come to school i feel so happy, i know that nothing in impossible, and i know that one day, i will be a doctor, i know that i'll speak English  better, i know i'll make money like anyone who work hard.
i'm young i can learn, i have time to be whatever i want to be.
i'm trying to know how life's work, Every time i stand in front of the mirror and i ask my self the same question ? why there is poor people and rich people?
the answer to this question was if you want to take something you have to give something you have to work hard to get what ever you want.
yeah that's my life :)
















3 comments:

  1. Arline, thanks for sharing!

    When you told me you cried before coming to America, it reminded me how hard and said it is for people before coming to America.

    What helped you have more fun in America?

    What do you miss most about Jordan?

    ReplyDelete
  2. actually, it's really hard to move from the place were your friends, relatives, people you love to another place.
    the things that helped me have more fun is my friend nour i talked to her and she told me about her story when she came, how it was hard 4 her but her life become better than be4, she reminds me of my friends in jordan , the most thing i miss in jordan is my mom, maybe if she will come everything will be ok, 4me :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I see you so when I got some diseases you will help me with no money hahaha
    why did you come to the United States?

    ReplyDelete