Tuesday, December 18, 2012

MY LIFE

Hey my name is Aiman Naveed. I go to Hinsdale central high School. I am freshman at Hinsdle Central. The classes I am taking are world culture, biology, english, gym, math and IFACS. My favorite class is biology because its about human being and living things. There are many clubs in my school but I am in international club and its very good.



I have a lot of friends in Central. They are very nice and kind. They like to talk a lot and share their thoughts.
I have one brother. we are only two children. My brother goes to the Hinsdale Central high school. I like to watch TV, talking with my friends and family and listen to music for fun. Also I like to play badminton and other sports. In the future I want to be a doctor because I like studying human being and living things.




7 comments:

  1. Do you and your brother get along? I have a twin sister and older brother. We used to fight sometimes.

    What do you do in International Club? I've never been to any of the meetings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes we get along all the time at home and fight a lot. In International club they talk about different countries and their culture.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you and Shazeeb would fight. Who would win?

    ReplyDelete