Monday, December 17, 2012

MY LIFE


            Hi!!..my name is Shahzeb Naveed.  I am 15 years old.  I go to Hinsdale Central High School which is present in the city of Hinsdale, IL and is really near to where I live.  It's one of the best high schools in the whole state of Illinois (USA) and that's the biggest reason why I like my school so much.  Right now, I am in 9th grade (Freshman). I am taking a lot of cool and interesting right now classes and I think all of them are really helpful for me since I just came in that school as a new student.  The classes I am currently taking in high school includes:  Math (Algebra 1), Science (Biology), ESL (class for immigrants), and I am also taking an elective which is Business (Digital Tools And Communications). I really enjoy all the classes I am taking and all of my teachers are so nice and cooperative which also helps me to learn more better.  It also helps me to keep my focus all the time on the teacher and that way I understand more quickly what the teacher is saying.  According to me, all of my classes are supper awesome but one of the classes that I really like is Science.  I love Science because I like to learn about life and all about the living  things.  Even though I like to be active and energetic, I am not playing any sports right now.  However, I ma involved in a club name Muslim Student Association (MSA) here at Hinsdale Central.  




         
          As I said before, I live in Willobrook, IL and it's a really big and beautiful city.  Since I live in that awesome place and go to Hinsdale Central High School, I got a lot of cool and amazing friends there.  Even though I have that much friends, I still prefer to have small amount of friends who are your true best friends.  I got couple Muslim friends in this school too who I usually hang out with all the time.  I live in nice little apartment with my small but wonderful family which includes my dad, mom and my twin sister who goes to the same school as me.  I have a lot of my siblings back in my previous country (Pakistan).  All of my cousins and their families live together.  Usually a lot of the times when I am free, I go outside and hangs out with my friends, play soccer with my friends or sit on computer and do fun stuff like Skype with my friends.

          I am really thinking about becoming a doctor and it's on of my biggest wishes of my life.  There are a lot of reasons behind why I want to get in the medical field and one of them is that I mostly get influenced by the doctors that I see on the television.  Also, a lot of my family members influence me to get in this field.  Besides that, my future plans include a big mansion, a nice expensive car and a lot of money to have a happy and comfortable future life.  I want to establish a big hospital so that the poor people could get their check up for free and have all kinds of facilities to make their lives more comfortable and happy and it's also our important duty that is assigned to the humanity.  I think helping others is a really nice thing to do.    

2 comments:

  1. That's cool to be a doctor but you should enjoy some sciences classes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good one!! man haven't think about that before...

      Delete