Tuesday, December 18, 2012

My Life

Hi!  i'm Garrect.Tam, i'm a student in Hinsdale Central High School, i have world cultures in my third period.  In our school we have a project is to talk to you in email or mail.  All of this think are because we have the good teacher here, they are very good and kind to all the students in Hinsdale Central High School.
                                                       
I like sport very much, i am good at riding bike and playing the soccer.  In my weekend i almost spend all the time no the sport, i like to going out door.  Therefor i have a very healthy body.  
                                                     
I live in Chicago, if you come to Chicago you can come and find me i will very happy to guide you to the interesting place, i think you will have fun if you come to Chicago. 

6 comments:

  1. Hi Garrect,
    I enjoyed reading about your life. I was wondering, how do I become healthier and stronger?

    What is your favorite class?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you want a healthier and stronger body, i suggest you get more out door exercise like running, hiking and climbing.

      I thank my favorite class is Math

      Delete
  2. What's your favorite class in your school?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I that your real bike in the picture?

    ReplyDelete