Tuesday, December 18, 2012

My World

Hey me name is Omar Al-Ayoubi. My school is Hinsdale Central High School, and my grade is 11. my classes are easy than my classes in my old school in Syria. my classes are Health, ESL 1, World Culture, Algebra 2, French 1 and Digital and Application. I like this school because the teachers are nice and helpful.



Now I have a lot of friends in my school. They are from different countries like China, Jordan, Afghanistan, Pakistan, and also I have many Syrian friends. My family some of them are still in Syria and some of them are living here. me & my brother always have a lot of fun in the weekend, we usually go and play bowling and do a lot of funny things. Some times I hangout with my friends, we usually go to a restaurant and a lot of  things. 

My plans in the future is to study in the college and be a mechanic engineer. I want to visit a lot of cities like Las Vegas, Florida, Damascus, and other cities.


















      

20 comments:

  1. when did you come to the US?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why do you want to be a mechanic engineer?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Because I like math and physics and my uncle is a mechanic engineer so he can help me in the future

      Delete
  3. Omar, I know you're from Syria. What has been going on with the protests and government over there? I hear a lot in the news but really don't know what going on.

    Can you explain a little bit to me?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure, in 15 march 2011 the people get mad from the government because there aren't many jobs in Syria and the government take any one if he\she speak about it so we don't have the freedom of speech
      then when the government start to kill the people the people made a free Syrian Army to protect them self from the government so in my country it's kind of war.

      Delete
  4. Why do you want to be a mechanic engineer?

    ReplyDelete
  5. so it seems like you are happy in usa?
    so u don't miss your friends? and school? if they told you to go and live in syria you will agree or not?

    ReplyDelete
  6. No, I will not agree to go back to Syria
    I miss my friends but I don't like syira because I am Krurdi so in syria they think I want my country but actually

    ReplyDelete
  7. Do you think you have enough abilities to become a mechanic engineer??

    ReplyDelete
  8. Replies
    1. we already done this question read the comment

      Delete