Tuesday, December 18, 2012

My life

I'm a high school student in US, Illinois state, Hinsdale city and my name is zeyu shang.  I am from China and I am second year in high school. My English was not good, so maybe my writing was not easy to understand if you feel can't understand I'm sorry for that.  I'm Hinsdale central high school student.  Let me introduce about Hinsdale central high school.  We has school day from 8 am  to 3 pm, we has 7 period class and lunch time, each period have 50 minute it include a Tip period (A period to do home work and read...) and lunch was 25 minutes.  We have 5 minute walk to next class.



You need take 4 main class it was English, science, PE and math in Hinsdale central and least 2 class you can take what you want like art, computer, cooking...  I take cooking and computer in first year I was very like those class.  In this year I take world culture and other computer class.  Also I meet new friend in here, we play sport together, we go our home to play computer game...

We are near to the winter break I have no plan in this winter, what's your plan?  And my father go back to China in this break I want go back too but winter break just 2 week, so I can't go back.  I plan go back China in the summer break it has 2.5 month ago. 

4 comments: