Tuesday, December 18, 2012

MY LIFE

Roberta Kirija
12/17/12
My Life

                      I go to Hinsdale Central High School. We start school at 8:00 a.m. and end at 3:00 p.m. I have ten periods everyday and each one is fifty minutes long. I'm in English,world cultures, gym, lunch,science,study hall and reading class. My favorite class is probably gym class because I get to move around and talk to my friends that are in that class, its a lot of fun and not hard. My least favorite class is English 2 because I am having a really hard time in that class right now. We have freshmen, sophomores, juniors and seniors that go to our high school. I'm a sophomore and I still have two years until I finish high school, I'm really excited and can't wait!  

Hinsdale Central High School 
                       


                     











 I have many friends but two of them are my best friends, their names are Julie and Hannah. Both of them are my age and sophomores. We all hang out every weekend and we have a lot of fun for example we go shopping at the mall or go see new movies that came out in the movie theaters. I have two brothers one is 6 years old and his name is Matthew and John is 22 years old. I live with my mom step-dad and my little brother. 

Movies 
Mall
I want to be a doctor

After I graduate Hinsdale Central High school I'm  planning on going to college and learn more of what I need to become a doctor. I really want to be a doctor but I'm not sure what kind yet.  The reason why I want to be  doctor is because I like helping people out. 

6 comments:

  1. if you want to be a doctor you should study a lot

    are your friends in Hinsdale central high school?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good questions Omar, I was also wondering: Where are you thinking of going to college? Do you like science? Aiman said you have to like/know biology in order to become a doctor.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hannah goes here and Julie goes to Stagg which is 15 mins away from here. And yes i like science.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh i guess i know hannah she's one of my friend in facebook but i don't talk to her, so how did u guys know each other from Europe or USA? you are saying that they are your best friends :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Don't you have a 25 min lunch period at some point during the day??

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete