Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Synthesis & Plan blog#5

What I just learned?

I learned about who start the Syrian revolution? and how do the people start it? also I learned about the FSA (Free Syrian Army) and I learned about some facts about my country like why it's important and I learned more about my culture. Also I learned how does the society just?   











5 Question you may research in 4th quarter 




  • How the FSA(Free Syrian Army) buy them weapons? 
    • Who support the FSA?
    • Why do they supporting them? 
    • how do they supporting them?
  • Is there a chemical weapon used in Syria?
    • if there is 
      • who used?
      • why do they used?
    • if there is no 
      • why they don't used it?
      • who have it?
  • what the method that the government used it to stop the revolution?
  • Research about Syrian government military? 
    • who support the government?
    • why do they supporting them?
    • how do they supporting them?

No comments:

Post a Comment