Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Soccer #1



1st Passion Project Blog



There were a lot of topics that I would like to study about, but for this Passion Project, the topic that I would like to study about is Soccer. I'm sure you have heard of Soccer and have probably seen at-least one Soccer match in your life. So basically I would like to know every single thing about Soccer. For example, where it originated from, how it became one of the most watched sport in the world. Another thing that I would like to know is that 

There are a lot of reasons why I would like to study about Soccer. First of all, I was always interested in studying about Soccer since I am a big fan of it. Also, I have been watching Soccer since 2006. That was when the FIFA World Cup was going on which was hosted by Germany. The instant I watched the first match of the World Cup, I got so much involved in it that I couldn't stop watching. 

The things that I will be looking for about Soccer will be that how did it all start. Another thing is that when was the first Soccer match played and which teams were competed against each other. Another thing I would be looking for will be the history of the FIFA World Cup and lastly, what is unique about Soccer that makes people go crazy whenever there is a match going on. 

                                                                                                                








1 comment:

  1. I can tell your are a great soccer fan, and I liked your essay.

    ReplyDelete