Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Rock & Roll/Metal music

What I already know about the topic:
Stories about some famous rock bands which plays metal-music.


Questions I want to research/answer:
How do westerners like these bands.
 

     I love rock music because it is really filled with passion. I've been loving in listening rock & roll for about 4 years, and I knew some stories about Rock & Roll history.
    American\European modern music, which became more and more popular from the 20th century. The first band that I am going to talk about is Metallica, a metal band from LA,CA. The reason for me to put them at the first, is that this band is one of the greatest metal band in the world. They are the first generation of metal music, which affected the music history a lot. The second band that I want to talk about, is my favorite band: Bon Jovi. Bon Jovi, which is the leader of pop-metal, is very popular in the whole world. They  have the most number of 'women fans' among the rock bands. They mix pop music and rock music together, and became another 'weather vein' of rock & roll. The last band that I want to talk about is Linkin Park. They are popular for their crossover of music genres. They play nu-metal,rap-metal,and maybe sometimes they play love song. They might be the last generation of world-famous metal band, and will soon be replaced by other pop bands such like maroon 5 and FUN, but their songs would always live in our mind.

Metallica




Bon Jovi





Linkin Park



No comments:

Post a Comment